USB 2.0 to SATA Cable Hard Drive Adapter with Power Adapter
MFG Part Number: USBG-SSATA
- Compliant with USB 2.0 specifications.
- Incorporates a power switch working with all SATA I ans II 2.5, 3.5, and 5.25 inch drives.
- Includes a FCC Listed power adapter 12V DC 2Amp and 5V DC 2A
- Supports existing SATA devices from CD-ROM to BlueRay
- Supports Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista 32-Bit and 64-Bit - No drivers needed for Win 2000, XP, or Vista.
CompatibilityLinux OSX 10 Windows 7 Windows Vista Windows XP
Universal SATA Hard Drive to USB Adapter Cable with AC Adapter and Power Switch
All Hard Drive Capacity Supported Including but not limited to: 10GB/20GB/40GB/60GB/80GB/100GB/120GB/160GB/200GB/250GB/320GB/400GB/500GB/750GB
- SATA and SATA II 2.5" Laptop Drives - all brands
- SATA and SATA II 3.5" Desktop Drives - Works with all brands, including Maxtor, Seagate, IBM, Hitachi, Samsung, Western Digital, etc.
- SATA and SATA II 5.25" Drives - The adapter supports all existing SATA devices such as CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM drives BlueRay and HDDVD Optical Players.
- Transfer rate Approx. 480 MBps (USB 2.0)
- Complies with USB 2.0 standards
- Compatible with any 2.5", 3.5", 5.25" SATA device!
- Supports SATA I and SATA II
- USB 2.0 up to 480Mbps Transfer Speed
- Backwards Compatible with USB 1.1
- Plug and Play
- Works with Windows Mac and Linux
- Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/2003/XP/Vista 32-Bit and 64-Bit Supported.
- Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista (No driver required)
- Package Contents:
- USB 2.0 SATA adapter cable
- External AC adapter provides drive power
- Power cord
- Driver CD for Older Operating Systems This CableMax Adapter turns any SATA drive into a convenient external drive.
- Easily transfer files from computer or notebook, back up files, or store large file archives on hard drives. The Hi-Speed USB interface provides for easy installation with its Plug and Play design.